Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Date Posted: 17/06/2013
Category: Post Production
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Aug, 24 2019
- Projekta, a digital production company with big ideas, creative campaigns and a Cannes Bronze Lion under our belt.
-constantly creating digital content and TVC campaigns for companies like Microsoft, Pantene, LG, Sanitarium, AMP, Sony, Nestle, Tourism Australia, Schwarzkopf and Toyota, to name just a few. Check out our show reel at www.projekta.com.au for a feel of what we do.
-super busy, growing quickly and looking for a skilled editor to join our team, starting asap
We are looking for:
A mid weight editor to join our editing team on a full time basis.
Above all we are looking for a story-teller. Someone who is able to take rushes and tease out an interesting and relevant story. This person should be able to do this both independently or in collaboration with a producer.
In addition to this, we are looking for someone who can take an edit from the initial ingest stages right through to delivery, so the ability to refine and finesse an edit is a must.
- Mid weight editor with at least 2 years editing experience.
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro.
- Skills with other NLE's (i.e premiere, Avid) desirable but not specifically required
- Basic knowledge of after effects/photoshop also desirable but not specifically required
If you meet the above criteria and like the look of our work then we’re interested in hearing from you. For consideration please email your CV and showreel to Karin Zigner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 30th June, 2013
Note: Only successful candidates chosen for the interview stage will be contacted.