Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 08/11/2013
Job Type: Freelance
Close Date: Aug, 24 2019
FremantleMedia Australia (Sydney Office) is looking for an experienced Researcher for a new cooking show, details below:
• Contract period February to mid June 2014, 50 hours / week
• Previous television researcher experience / credits required
• Previous cooking show experience preferred
• Must be fluent in both written & spoken Italian, and have local knowledge of Italian foods, culture, tradition, custom – particularly the Abruzzo region
• Some evening work may be required in order to communicate with Italy during their day time
• There will be international travel involved in March, April and May
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you will only be contacted if you are successful for an interview.
(You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job)