Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
Colourist - Post Production
Date Posted: 04/03/2014
Category: Post Production
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jan, 26 2020
Colourist needed - fulltime in Melbourne
* Colourist at a post facility or equivalent
* Extensive knowledge of AVID, FCP, Photoshop, broadcast equipment & file format deliveries
* Clear understanding of broadcast standards for domestic, international & multi-platform.
* colour grading using native AVID or Final Cut Pro
* technical checking of programs prior to delivery
* mastering of programs
* checking dubbs / exports
* re-version programs
* be an active part of the quality control chain
This is a rare opportunity for a dedicated and experienced individual looking to be stimulated and engaged, with the security of a full time position.
We're a fast paced TV & film production company in Melbourne. WTFN continues to grow and diversify to meet the new challenges of a changing market. We want people with potential to help take us into the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
* Has meticulous attention to detail & strives for high quality
* Strong technical understanding of television production
* Is passionate about television & film
* Has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
* Can demonstrate strong communication & interpersonal skills
* Can occasionally accommodate working outside business hours
* Full time & Casual / freelance positions are available
You will report directly to the Head of Post-Production and work with the Senior Finishing Editor.
- Post-Production Technical Supervisor posted 7 days ago.
- Producer Television posted 18 days ago.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Producer posted 17 days ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted 3 months ago.