Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Commercial Partnerships Manager, Production
Date Posted: 03/04/2018
Job Type: Part-time
Close Date: May, 03 2018
Experience Level: 2-4 Year(s)
Endemol Shine Australia (ESA) is a television production company comprising of proven leaders in television and digital production whose shows have become rating hits. ESA’s slate represents popular programming on Australian free-to-air networks and pay TV channels producing shows such as MasterChef, Married at First Sight, Australian Survivor, Australian Ninja Warrior, Shark Tank, Gogglebox to name a few.
ESA is currently seeking a Commercial Partnerships Manager to join our Melbourne team.
The Commercial Partnerships Manager, Produciton will service the Business by proactively forming mutually beneficial partnerships with Brands to generate revenue that allows for better creative output for our Formats, whilst achieving the Brands below-the-line objectives for longstanding partnerships.
This role will support the production Executive Producers by generating brand-focussed in-program creative in response to Network Sponsor briefs/requests, as well as coordinating the off-screen components of the brief responses so we respond in a unified manor.
This role is the representative of ESA to and the conduit between the Sales & Integration arm of the Network, and Production.
Key role responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Manage relationships with relevant Network contacts and ensure they have all the information required in a timely fashion including staying on top of nominated sponsor deadlines.
• Assisting with top tier partnerships formed by Commercial Partnerships Director (CPD)
• Oversee activation for all Sponsor requirements
• Attend Network Sponsorship meetings including WIP’s and take notation to communicate internally
• Work with CPD on proactive Partnership Opportunities
• Work with Producers to plot Sponsor Commitments throughout the series
• Manage Sponsorship resources/crew on other formats where required
• Communicate Sponsor and Contra supplier commitments to EP, Series Producer, Supervising Producer and Post production on relevant Productions
• Work closely with Production to source assets and manage the relationships, expectations and integration.
• Prepare and distribute tools such as post analysis to strengthen existing partnerships and attain new partners
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of money and assets achieved in the Commercial Partnerships team
• Identify opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
• Initiate meetings with potential partners specifically for overseas trips / opportunities
• Work closely with the Legal team and relevant production members to coordinate requirements necessary to finalize agreements in a timely fashion for platinum partnerships
Successful applicants must have:
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role
• A background in Media or advertising would be an advantage
• An energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Flexible attitude
• Highly effective and diligent communication skills, and the ability to act with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality
If this sounds like the role for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producer posted 10 days ago.
- Producer Television posted 11 days ago.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted 3 months ago.
- Post-Production Technical Supervisor posted 3 months ago.