Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
Field Production Manager
Date Posted: 04/02/2014
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jan, 26 2020
Roving Enterprises is excited to announce that ‘The Project’ are looking for a Field Production Manager.
This position reports day-to-day to the Managing Editor and Executive Production Manager
· High level operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Liaise with Head of Field on producers schedule
· Assist Executive Production Manager with day to day elements of show
· Book and confirm all shoots
· Coordinate field shooting schedules ensuring effective utilization of crew and facilities
· Coordinating field team rosters/annual leave
· Liaising with Post Production Supervisor to confirm edit schedules
· Distribution of weekly TX and VT Schedules
· Coordinating international shoots when required
· Collect releases and agreements
· Processing & Completing Child Employment Permits
· Freelancer Crew Invoice processing & Budget tracking Assist with Payroll
· Completing Risk Assessments (when applicable)
This role is an immediate start.
- Post-Production Technical Supervisor posted 7 days ago.
- Producer Television posted 18 days ago.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Producer posted 17 days ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted 3 months ago.