Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Front of House/Production Assistant
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 26/07/2016
Category: Production Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Aug, 05 2016
Full Time Front of House/Production Assistant at SLR Productions
Hours: 8:45am to 5pm
Salary $45k package
SLR Productions is a leading children’s animation company looking for a full time Front of House/Production Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic ‘all rounder’ to join our established team in Darlinghurst.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• General admin/reception duties – Welcoming & looking after clients,
answering all incoming calls, incoming & outgoing mail, couriers, banking, stationery, kitchen supplies & tidy, coffee & lunch runs, general cleanliness off office & ad hoc duties as required
• Production assistant duties – Conforming & cropping animation storyboards, preparing asset lists & filing, assisting Line Producer & Coordinator as required.
• Building maintenance - First point of contact for all floor related matters including liaising with IT support, equipment needs & ensure the smooth running of the office
• Maintaining & coordinating company diary for all staff & meetings, including set up
• Be digital & social media savvy – Help grow our YouTube channels, Facebook, Twitter, SLR website www.slrproductions.com
• Industry award submissions & liaising with company publicist
• Organising social & business functions - including team activities, networking events, & company celebrations
• PA to the CEO when required
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous admin, reception/PA experience
• Be well presented & reliable with strong interpersonal skills
• Be confident to liaise with people at all levels & use initiative
• Have excellent MS Office skills – experience in MAC OS is essential
• Photoshop skills not essential but would be great, be digital & social media savvy
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude; with the ability to work well autonomously
• Have strong communication & organisational skills
• Have excellent attention to detail & be good at multi-tasking
• A positive work ethic & strong team focus.
• Maintain a pleasant office environment
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2016. We are only accepting emailed applications. Permanent Australian residents only please.