Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Post-Production Technical Supervisor
Date Posted: 22/10/2019
Category: Post Production
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Oct, 30 2019
Experience Level: 4-6 Year(s)
In the business of content, hsquared is seeking an experienced Post-Production Technical Supervisor.
As an industry leader in the Lifestyle TV category as the creators of programs such as Ainsley’s Market Menu, Loving Gluten Free, Everyday Gourmet, Good Chef Bad Chef, My Restaurant In India and many more, we are looking for a talented and technically proficient Post-Production Technical Supervisor to join the team.
The Post-Production Technical Supervisor is an integral part of the post-production team, overseeing the delivery of broadcast masters domestically and internationally, providing IT support to the edit team and staff along with supervising the management of all production media and data on site.
• Tech-checking and delivering broadcast masters.
• Data management, including organising and archiving. Working with camera department and producers to develop and manage data wrangling, media ingest and media logging procedures.
• Provide IT support to the Melbourne and Sydney office, including workstation setup, managing domains and server operations.
• Provide technical support to editors.
• Monitor central server.
• Supervise and train post-production assistants.
• Maintain software and hardware.
• Work with the Head Of Production to oversee the delivery of all programs in hsquared’s slate of production, including international deliveries.
• Experience in editing with Premiere Rro
• Experience with Abode programs - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder and Photoshop.
• Good working knowledge of the different video and audio codecs and containers. In particular Apple ProRes and the codecs associated with Canon C300, Canon C100 and Sony FS7.
• Excellent understanding of Mac OS and Apple computers, as well as a basic understanding of computer networking.
• Experience with Commercials Advice / Clear Ads / Adstream ideal.
• Positive, can do attitude.
• Excellent technical ability - you are the ‘go to’ person when something goes wrong.
• The ability to problem solve and create/find solutions.
• Proficient in managing and meeting multiple deadlines, working to a delivery schedule.
• Strong teamwork skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full time role. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email your application with a cover letter detailing your suitability to the role along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wed the 30th Oct.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted about 1 month ago.
- Editor posted 4 months ago.
- Gaffer posted 5 months ago.
- Production Manager posted 5 months ago.