Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
Production Assistant / Coordinator
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 12/02/2014
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jan, 26 2020
Projekta is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding Production Company that specialises in Video and Digital content.
We are looking for someone who with lots of energy and enthusiasm, who is quick to learn and can adapt efficiently to any environment.
The successful candidate would be engaged in a wide range of tasks, from the day-to-day running of the office through to assisting with different video productions.
Key tasks include:
• Liaising with the Business Marketing Executive to manage the Company Directors’ meeting schedules, including diary and travel arrangements
• Assisting the Production Manager and Producers with all production paperwork, including presentations, proposals and call sheets
• Maintaining office documents such as contact lists and inventory, to support a highly organised production process, and take responsibility for keeping these up-to-date
• Managing all freelance crew
• Liaising with company stakeholders to assist with proposals and presentations.
• Providing all-round assistance wherever required
Skills and experience required:
• At least one year's experience in a production-related role highly desirable, but not mandatory
• MUST have a manual driver's licence and be confident in their driving ability
• A go-getter attitude
• Pick up new processes and skills quickly
• Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems
• Sound knowledge of MS Office 7 (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Keynote presentation software
• Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative and pro-active thinking
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively without direct supervision
• Excellent communication, both written and oral
• Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate sound judgement in regards to sensitive matters and information
• Prioritise and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
• Ability to liaise with team members and clients
• Enjoy working and interacting with staff of all levels
Salary is based on experience and skill set, but will be in the $30-50k range.
If interested, please send CV to Cybelle at email@example.com.
- Post-Production Technical Supervisor posted 7 days ago.
- Producer Television posted 18 days ago.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Producer posted 17 days ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted 3 months ago.