Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Date Posted: 05/07/2019
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jul, 31 2019
Experience Level: 4-6 Year(s)
Experienced Production Manager
MWC Media is seeking to employ a new fulltime production Manager to join our small team in Sandringham. A large component of the role will be coordinating shoots and crew throughout Australia.
The right person will have the following skills,
• 4-years minimum experience in a Production Manager or similar role
• Excel & word proficient
• Mac user
• Able to work autonomously
• Excellent attention to detail
• Great verbal & written skills.
• Great organization skills, is a must
• Coordinating film shoots, crew & Talent
• Manage budgets
• Manage and create production schedules
• Deal with councils and permits
• Write up call sheets and send out
• Correlate & file documentation.
• Start date August 2019
If you are interested, please call Mike on 0438 533 304 and or email your CV to email@example.com, & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producer posted 10 days ago.
- Producer Television posted 11 days ago.
- TV Producer posted over 5 years ago.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Television and Online Content posted 3 months ago.
- Post-Production Technical Supervisor posted 3 months ago.